It’s still early in training camp — the second day, after all — but already there is cause for concern on the injury front. In addition to injuries to Olin Kreutz, Dusty Dvoracek, and Kevin Jones, rookie offensive tackle Chris Williams left Thursday’s practice with a back injury.
The severity of the injury currently is unknown, but it is awfully disconcerting that the Bears’ first round draft choice — who will be playing one of the most important positions on the field — already is suffering his first injury.
Hopefully, the injury isn’t serious and he’ll be back on the field shortly.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone