It’s still early in training camp — the second day, after all — but already there is cause for concern on the injury front. In addition to injuries to Olin Kreutz, Dusty Dvoracek, and Kevin Jones, rookie offensive tackle Chris Williams left Thursday’s practice with a back injury.
The severity of the injury currently is unknown, but it is awfully disconcerting that the Bears’ first round draft choice — who will be playing one of the most important positions on the field — already is suffering his first injury.
Hopefully, the injury isn’t serious and he’ll be back on the field shortly.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night