It’s still early in training camp — the second day, after all — but already there is cause for concern on the injury front. In addition to injuries to Olin Kreutz, Dusty Dvoracek, and Kevin Jones, rookie offensive tackle Chris Williams left Thursday’s practice with a back injury.
The severity of the injury currently is unknown, but it is awfully disconcerting that the Bears’ first round draft choice — who will be playing one of the most important positions on the field — already is suffering his first injury.
Hopefully, the injury isn’t serious and he’ll be back on the field shortly.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear