It’s still early in training camp — the second day, after all — but already there is cause for concern on the injury front. In addition to injuries to Olin Kreutz, Dusty Dvoracek, and Kevin Jones, rookie offensive tackle Chris Williams left Thursday’s practice with a back injury.
The severity of the injury currently is unknown, but it is awfully disconcerting that the Bears’ first round draft choice — who will be playing one of the most important positions on the field — already is suffering his first injury.
Hopefully, the injury isn’t serious and he’ll be back on the field shortly.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler