Apparently Garrett Wolfe can play hurt, because the second year back had a successful game against the Chiefs on Thursday and has been playing with a sore hamstring for some time now.
In a story on ChicagoSports.com, Wolfe says he is “about 80 percent” and that he’s feeling better from when he first hurt it. He can’t afford to miss any time because there are three other running backs on the depth chart and he is trying to keep a spot on the team.
“Garrett Wolfe will be on our team for sure,” Bears’ running backs coach Tim Spencer said. “And he’ll be making plays.”
Wolfe is vying to be the Bears’ third down and change of pace back.
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce