Apparently Garrett Wolfe can play hurt, because the second year back had a successful game against the Chiefs on Thursday and has been playing with a sore hamstring for some time now.
In a story on ChicagoSports.com, Wolfe says he is “about 80 percent” and that he’s feeling better from when he first hurt it. He can’t afford to miss any time because there are three other running backs on the depth chart and he is trying to keep a spot on the team.
“Garrett Wolfe will be on our team for sure,” Bears’ running backs coach Tim Spencer said. “And he’ll be making plays.”
Wolfe is vying to be the Bears’ third down and change of pace back.
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks
- Bears release Antrel Rolle, Matt Slauson
- Bears sign veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer
- Chicago Bears draft Daniel Braverman in seventh round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft DeAndre Houston-Carson in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jordan Howard in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft