“You guys can get negative about quite a bit of stuff, but this is the preseason,” Orton said. “In some areas we’ve done well. In some areas we have struggled. But all and all, as a unit, I think we’re getting better. And I think we’re really going to show that in the next few weeks.”
Bears starting quarterback Kyle Orton when asked by the media about the Bears’ struggling offense.
- Matt Forte, Bears set to part ways
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract