“You guys can get negative about quite a bit of stuff, but this is the preseason,” Orton said. “In some areas we’ve done well. In some areas we have struggled. But all and all, as a unit, I think we’re getting better. And I think we’re really going to show that in the next few weeks.”
Bears starting quarterback Kyle Orton when asked by the media about the Bears’ struggling offense.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears