“You guys can get negative about quite a bit of stuff, but this is the preseason,” Orton said. “In some areas we’ve done well. In some areas we have struggled. But all and all, as a unit, I think we’re getting better. And I think we’re really going to show that in the next few weeks.”
Bears starting quarterback Kyle Orton when asked by the media about the Bears’ struggling offense.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year