“You guys can get negative about quite a bit of stuff, but this is the preseason,” Orton said. “In some areas we’ve done well. In some areas we have struggled. But all and all, as a unit, I think we’re getting better. And I think we’re really going to show that in the next few weeks.”
Bears starting quarterback Kyle Orton when asked by the media about the Bears’ struggling offense.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone