“You guys can get negative about quite a bit of stuff, but this is the preseason,” Orton said. “In some areas we’ve done well. In some areas we have struggled. But all and all, as a unit, I think we’re getting better. And I think we’re really going to show that in the next few weeks.”
Bears starting quarterback Kyle Orton when asked by the media about the Bears’ struggling offense.
- Chicago Bears draft Jonathan Bullard in third round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Cody Whitehair in second round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Which first-round rookies will Bears face in 2016?
- Chicago Bears draft Leonard Floyd in first round of 2016 NFL Draft
- 2016 NFL Mock Drafts: Who will the Bears pick in the first round?
- Chicago Bears Draft Needs - 2016 NFL Draft
- Could Brian Hoyer sign with the Bears?
- Chicago Bears 2016 Season Predictions
- Chicago Bears 2016 Schedule and Previews
- Connor Cook to visit Bears