Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ocho Cinco, formerly Chad Johnson, legally changed his last name in order to be permitted to wear “Ocho Cinco” on the back of his uniform.
The difference is ... the Browns don’t have a LeBron-caliber player on their roster. Kind of a key ingredient. https://t.co/PHYvuq88G7
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks