Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ocho Cinco, formerly Chad Johnson, legally changed his last name in order to be permitted to wear “Ocho Cinco” on the back of his uniform.
SMH. The woeful accuracy of this statement is a bitter pill to swallow. #Bears #FeedDaBears https://t.co/AkLlMay0ms
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year