Do you ever go to a web site and read a poll that they have displayed there that has an option that is completely inappropriate and makes no sense?
Today’s poll on the Chicago Tribune web site was just that. The question asked: “Bears beat Colts. Who gets your gold star?” And the options were Matt Forte, Kyle Orton, Charles Tillman, Lance Briggs, and Adewale Ogunleye. And then some imbecile in their online department thought it’d be funny to add Rex Grossman as the sixth option.
I don’t know what’s worse: kicking a guy while he’s down or the fact that enough idiots voted for the Grossman option that he’s currently third in the poll results.
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury