Do you ever go to a web site and read a poll that they have displayed there that has an option that is completely inappropriate and makes no sense?
Today’s poll on the Chicago Tribune web site was just that. The question asked: “Bears beat Colts. Who gets your gold star?” And the options were Matt Forte, Kyle Orton, Charles Tillman, Lance Briggs, and Adewale Ogunleye. And then some imbecile in their online department thought it’d be funny to add Rex Grossman as the sixth option.
I don’t know what’s worse: kicking a guy while he’s down or the fact that enough idiots voted for the Grossman option that he’s currently third in the poll results.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears