Do you ever go to a web site and read a poll that they have displayed there that has an option that is completely inappropriate and makes no sense?
Today’s poll on the Chicago Tribune web site was just that. The question asked: “Bears beat Colts. Who gets your gold star?” And the options were Matt Forte, Kyle Orton, Charles Tillman, Lance Briggs, and Adewale Ogunleye. And then some imbecile in their online department thought it’d be funny to add Rex Grossman as the sixth option.
I don’t know what’s worse: kicking a guy while he’s down or the fact that enough idiots voted for the Grossman option that he’s currently third in the poll results.
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach