Do you ever go to a web site and read a poll that they have displayed there that has an option that is completely inappropriate and makes no sense?
Today’s poll on the Chicago Tribune web site was just that. The question asked: “Bears beat Colts. Who gets your gold star?” And the options were Matt Forte, Kyle Orton, Charles Tillman, Lance Briggs, and Adewale Ogunleye. And then some imbecile in their online department thought it’d be funny to add Rex Grossman as the sixth option.
I don’t know what’s worse: kicking a guy while he’s down or the fact that enough idiots voted for the Grossman option that he’s currently third in the poll results.
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks
- Bears release Antrel Rolle, Matt Slauson
- Bears sign veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer
- Chicago Bears draft Daniel Braverman in seventh round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft DeAndre Houston-Carson in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jordan Howard in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft