“Nobody can strip a ball in this league better than Chris Harris.”
-FOX NFL color commentator Brian Baldinger after Harris stripped Antonio Gates of the ball in Week 1.
I believe this quote should be plastered in the Bears’ locker room because it’s a direct slap in the face to Charles Tillman, who deserves that honor more than Harris.
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks