I’m not a big stat man. In fact, I hate stats. I think statistics are for fantasy geeks, not football analysts. Stats are often misleading and seldom forthright.
However, with that said, I know a lot of people do enjoy seeing statistical comparison, so I here’s a look at where some of the Bears stand after two weeks:
(league rank in parentheses)
Passing Yards: 299 (24)
Completion Percentage: 60.4 (19)
Yards per Attempt: 5.6 (23)
Yards per Game: 149.5 (28)
Touchdowns: 0 (30)
Interceptions: 0 (1)
Rushing Yards: 214 (4)
Yards per Game: 107.5 (4)
Rushing Touchdowns: 1 (14)
Longest Rush: 50 (5)
Touchdowns: 2 (9)
Receptions: 7 (45)
Receiving Yards: 92 (46)
Touchbacks: 2 (12)
Field Goals Made: 3 (13)
Sacks: 2.0 (8)
Tackles: 14 (25)
Interceptions: 1 (6)
Note: Stats are from NFL.com and there may be a discrepancy between these stats and the team’s stats.
- Matt Forte, Bears set to part ways
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract