A key member of each of the Bears’ three phases appears on the injury report as questionable.
On offense, Brandon Lloyd has been listed as questionable after not practicing Thursday because of a hip injury. Lloyd has developed a rapport with quarterback Kyle Orton and has emerged from the pack of receivers as the go-to guy.
On defense, Tommie Harris hasn’t practiced all week and is listed as questionable with a recurring knee injury. Lovie Smith admitted that Harris got banged up in Sunday’s game against the Buccaneers. “However you put it, he’s not in condition to practice right now,” Smith said.
And on special teams, Devin Hester says he has improved since last week but he’s still listed as questionable with a rib injury. Hester’s presence on special teams would certainly help the Bears win the field position battle, which is a necessity against a team as good as the Eagles. “I’m still a little sore,” Hester said, “but it feels pretty good and if I feel good before game time, hopefully I can play this week.”
Other Bears to appear on the report are Chris Williams, who is listed as doubtful but won’t play, Alex Brown (ankle) and Nathan Vasher (shoulder), who are both probable.
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks
- Bears release Antrel Rolle, Matt Slauson
- Bears sign veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer
- Chicago Bears draft Daniel Braverman in seventh round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft DeAndre Houston-Carson in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jordan Howard in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Deiondre' Hall in fourth round of 2016 NFL Draft