The Bears insist that Tampa Bay offensive lineman Jeremy Trueblood was responsible for starting the fracas in overtime that caused Charles Tillman to be flagged for unnecessary roughness, giving the Buccaneers a second chance to win the game, of which they took advantage.
Although it doesn’t change the fact that the Bears lost the game, Trueblood was fined $5,000 for striking Adewale Ogunleye.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone