The Bears insist that Tampa Bay offensive lineman Jeremy Trueblood was responsible for starting the fracas in overtime that caused Charles Tillman to be flagged for unnecessary roughness, giving the Buccaneers a second chance to win the game, of which they took advantage.
Although it doesn’t change the fact that the Bears lost the game, Trueblood was fined $5,000 for striking Adewale Ogunleye.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears