The Bears insist that Tampa Bay offensive lineman Jeremy Trueblood was responsible for starting the fracas in overtime that caused Charles Tillman to be flagged for unnecessary roughness, giving the Buccaneers a second chance to win the game, of which they took advantage.
Although it doesn’t change the fact that the Bears lost the game, Trueblood was fined $5,000 for striking Adewale Ogunleye.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear