The Bears insist that Tampa Bay offensive lineman Jeremy Trueblood was responsible for starting the fracas in overtime that caused Charles Tillman to be flagged for unnecessary roughness, giving the Buccaneers a second chance to win the game, of which they took advantage.
Although it doesn’t change the fact that the Bears lost the game, Trueblood was fined $5,000 for striking Adewale Ogunleye.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year