The Bears insist that Tampa Bay offensive lineman Jeremy Trueblood was responsible for starting the fracas in overtime that caused Charles Tillman to be flagged for unnecessary roughness, giving the Buccaneers a second chance to win the game, of which they took advantage.
Although it doesn’t change the fact that the Bears lost the game, Trueblood was fined $5,000 for striking Adewale Ogunleye.
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department