Devin Hester will play tonight despite the pain he feels in his ribs. Hester’s presence will no doubt positive affect field position. And with the emergence of Brandon Lloyd as Kyle Orton’s go-to guy, Hester probably won’t play much at receiver.
UPDATE: Lovie Smith said during a pregame interview that Hester will indeed primarily play as a returner, but he will play some receiver.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear