Devin Hester will play tonight despite the pain he feels in his ribs. Hester’s presence will no doubt positive affect field position. And with the emergence of Brandon Lloyd as Kyle Orton’s go-to guy, Hester probably won’t play much at receiver.
UPDATE: Lovie Smith said during a pregame interview that Hester will indeed primarily play as a returner, but he will play some receiver.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler