Devin Hester will play tonight despite the pain he feels in his ribs. Hester’s presence will no doubt positive affect field position. And with the emergence of Brandon Lloyd as Kyle Orton’s go-to guy, Hester probably won’t play much at receiver.
UPDATE: Lovie Smith said during a pregame interview that Hester will indeed primarily play as a returner, but he will play some receiver.
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job