Devin Hester will play tonight despite the pain he feels in his ribs. Hester’s presence will no doubt positive affect field position. And with the emergence of Brandon Lloyd as Kyle Orton’s go-to guy, Hester probably won’t play much at receiver.
UPDATE: Lovie Smith said during a pregame interview that Hester will indeed primarily play as a returner, but he will play some receiver.
- Matt Forte, Bears set to part ways
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract