Devin Hester will play tonight despite the pain he feels in his ribs. Hester’s presence will no doubt positive affect field position. And with the emergence of Brandon Lloyd as Kyle Orton’s go-to guy, Hester probably won’t play much at receiver.
UPDATE: Lovie Smith said during a pregame interview that Hester will indeed primarily play as a returner, but he will play some receiver.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year