On the same day that fellow 2005 Bears draft pick Cedric Benson signed with the Cincinnati Bengals, second round pick Mark Bradley inked a deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.
The 2005 draft class is arguably Jerry Angelo’s worst as general manager of the Bears and both Benson and Bradley have had dismal starts to their careers.
I expect Benson to have a bigger impact as a complement back than Bradley will have in Kansas City.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone