On the same day that fellow 2005 Bears draft pick Cedric Benson signed with the Cincinnati Bengals, second round pick Mark Bradley inked a deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.
The 2005 draft class is arguably Jerry Angelo’s worst as general manager of the Bears and both Benson and Bradley have had dismal starts to their careers.
I expect Benson to have a bigger impact as a complement back than Bradley will have in Kansas City.
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury