Wide receiver Mike Hass, whom the Bears cut in their final roster cutdown at the end of training camp, was added to the practice squad Tuesday.
Hass’ addition might signal that the Bears are concerned about Brandon Lloyd’s knee, which he injured in Sunday’s victory over the Eagles.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night