Wide receiver Mike Hass, whom the Bears cut in their final roster cutdown at the end of training camp, was added to the practice squad Tuesday.
Hass’ addition might signal that the Bears are concerned about Brandon Lloyd’s knee, which he injured in Sunday’s victory over the Eagles.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year