Wide receiver Mike Hass, whom the Bears cut in their final roster cutdown at the end of training camp, was added to the practice squad Tuesday.
Hass’ addition might signal that the Bears are concerned about Brandon Lloyd’s knee, which he injured in Sunday’s victory over the Eagles.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone