Wide receiver Mike Hass, whom the Bears cut in their final roster cutdown at the end of training camp, was added to the practice squad Tuesday.
Hass’ addition might signal that the Bears are concerned about Brandon Lloyd’s knee, which he injured in Sunday’s victory over the Eagles.
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks