Wide receiver Mike Hass, whom the Bears cut in their final roster cutdown at the end of training camp, was added to the practice squad Tuesday.
Hass’ addition might signal that the Bears are concerned about Brandon Lloyd’s knee, which he injured in Sunday’s victory over the Eagles.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear