According to ESPN.com’s Michael Smith, the reason given for Tommie Harris’ suspension was that he was skipping scheduled treatments for his knee and that he was lying to coach Lovie Smith about why he was missing them.
RT @CoachBillick: Adam Shaheen is the vogue TE of today's NFL...former Bball player that plays above the rim. Rare attributes but still ver…
- ‘Mitch Trubisky Era’ begins now for the Chicago Bears
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday