According to ESPN.com’s Michael Smith, the reason given for Tommie Harris’ suspension was that he was skipping scheduled treatments for his knee and that he was lying to coach Lovie Smith about why he was missing them.
SMH. The woeful accuracy of this statement is a bitter pill to swallow. #Bears #FeedDaBears https://t.co/AkLlMay0ms
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year