Note to readers:
After upgrading the service of my blog, the design and template became outdated. As a result, the old look of the blog became distorted.
As I work toward reconstructing the look of the blog, please excuse the crudity of the current look of it.
Hopefully, I should have the old look rectified shortly.
Thanks for the patience and thanks for reading!
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears