Bears cornerback Nathan Vasher, defensive tackle Anthony Adams, and wide receiver Brandon Lloyd all will be inactive for Week 6’s matchup with the Falcons.
Vasher is still recovering from surgery on his right hand. Corey Graham is expected to get the start in his place, and that should be beneficial to the Bears in the run game against the Falcons’ Michael Turner.
Adams was active last week because of the suspension of Tommie Harris, but with Harris back this week, Adams will be inactive.
And Brandon Lloyd will miss his second straight game.
Bears inactives: QB Caleb Hanie (3rd), CB Nathan Vasher, LB Nick Roach, G Dan Buenning, T Chris Williams, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Lloyd, NT Anthony Adams.
Falcons inactives: QB D.J. Shockley (3rd), WR Laurent Robinson, FS Thomas DeCoud, CB David Irons, LB Tony Gilbert, C Alex Stepanovich, T Quinn Ojinnaka, DT Jason Jefferson.
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach