Bears cornerback Nathan Vasher, defensive tackle Anthony Adams, and wide receiver Brandon Lloyd all will be inactive for Week 6’s matchup with the Falcons.
Vasher is still recovering from surgery on his right hand. Corey Graham is expected to get the start in his place, and that should be beneficial to the Bears in the run game against the Falcons’ Michael Turner.
Adams was active last week because of the suspension of Tommie Harris, but with Harris back this week, Adams will be inactive.
And Brandon Lloyd will miss his second straight game.
Bears inactives: QB Caleb Hanie (3rd), CB Nathan Vasher, LB Nick Roach, G Dan Buenning, T Chris Williams, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Lloyd, NT Anthony Adams.
Falcons inactives: QB D.J. Shockley (3rd), WR Laurent Robinson, FS Thomas DeCoud, CB David Irons, LB Tony Gilbert, C Alex Stepanovich, T Quinn Ojinnaka, DT Jason Jefferson.
- Breaking down the Bears, post-dress rehearsal
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal