Bears cornerback Nathan Vasher, defensive tackle Anthony Adams, and wide receiver Brandon Lloyd all will be inactive for Week 6’s matchup with the Falcons.
Vasher is still recovering from surgery on his right hand. Corey Graham is expected to get the start in his place, and that should be beneficial to the Bears in the run game against the Falcons’ Michael Turner.
Adams was active last week because of the suspension of Tommie Harris, but with Harris back this week, Adams will be inactive.
And Brandon Lloyd will miss his second straight game.
Bears inactives: QB Caleb Hanie (3rd), CB Nathan Vasher, LB Nick Roach, G Dan Buenning, T Chris Williams, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Lloyd, NT Anthony Adams.
Falcons inactives: QB D.J. Shockley (3rd), WR Laurent Robinson, FS Thomas DeCoud, CB David Irons, LB Tony Gilbert, C Alex Stepanovich, T Quinn Ojinnaka, DT Jason Jefferson.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear