Bears cornerback Nathan Vasher, defensive tackle Anthony Adams, and wide receiver Brandon Lloyd all will be inactive for Week 6’s matchup with the Falcons.
Vasher is still recovering from surgery on his right hand. Corey Graham is expected to get the start in his place, and that should be beneficial to the Bears in the run game against the Falcons’ Michael Turner.
Adams was active last week because of the suspension of Tommie Harris, but with Harris back this week, Adams will be inactive.
And Brandon Lloyd will miss his second straight game.
Bears inactives: QB Caleb Hanie (3rd), CB Nathan Vasher, LB Nick Roach, G Dan Buenning, T Chris Williams, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Lloyd, NT Anthony Adams.
Falcons inactives: QB D.J. Shockley (3rd), WR Laurent Robinson, FS Thomas DeCoud, CB David Irons, LB Tony Gilbert, C Alex Stepanovich, T Quinn Ojinnaka, DT Jason Jefferson.
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks
- Bears release Antrel Rolle, Matt Slauson
- Bears sign veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer
- Chicago Bears draft Daniel Braverman in seventh round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft DeAndre Houston-Carson in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jordan Howard in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft