At quick glance, one would become concerned with the quantity of players on the Bears’ injury report for this week’s matchup with the Vikings. The Bears have 12 players listed, a total bested by just two teams in the league for Week 7.
A closer look, however, reveals that only Danieal Manning and Brandon Lloyd are listed as out for this week. Lovie Smith is optimistic everyone else will be available, but there are no certainties.
Cornerbacks Charles Tillman, Nathan Vasher, and Trumaine McBride are all listed as questionable, as is linebacker Nick Roach. Wide receivers Marty Booker and Rashied Davis, defensive tackles Tommie Harris, Marcus Harrison, and Israel Idonije, and punter Brad Maynard are all listed as probable.
For the Vikings, lineback David Herron is out, linebacker Erin Henderson, wide receivers Bernard Berrian and Sidney Rice, and safety Madieu Williams are all listed as questionable. Tight end Jim Kleinsasser and cornerback Benny Sapp are probable.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year