Looking around the web at expert picks for Week 7, there’s almost unanimous consent that the Bears will beat the Vikings this weekend.
ESPN’s panel of 8 experts all picked the Bears to top the Vikings at Soldier Field.
Likewise, all 6 of FoxSports.com’s experts like the Bears to triumph over the Vikings.
SI’s Peter King picks the Bears to win, 19-10.
And over at Yahoo! Sports, it’s a different story as two of their three experts take the Vikings over the Bears, but 74% of the Yahoo! users like the Bears.
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50