Looking around the web at expert picks for Week 7, there’s almost unanimous consent that the Bears will beat the Vikings this weekend.
ESPN’s panel of 8 experts all picked the Bears to top the Vikings at Soldier Field.
Likewise, all 6 of FoxSports.com’s experts like the Bears to triumph over the Vikings.
SI’s Peter King picks the Bears to win, 19-10.
And over at Yahoo! Sports, it’s a different story as two of their three experts take the Vikings over the Bears, but 74% of the Yahoo! users like the Bears.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears