Looking around the web at expert picks for Week 7, there’s almost unanimous consent that the Bears will beat the Vikings this weekend.
ESPN’s panel of 8 experts all picked the Bears to top the Vikings at Soldier Field.
Likewise, all 6 of FoxSports.com’s experts like the Bears to triumph over the Vikings.
SI’s Peter King picks the Bears to win, 19-10.
And over at Yahoo! Sports, it’s a different story as two of their three experts take the Vikings over the Bears, but 74% of the Yahoo! users like the Bears.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear