Looking around the web at expert picks for Week 7, there’s almost unanimous consent that the Bears will beat the Vikings this weekend.
ESPN’s panel of 8 experts all picked the Bears to top the Vikings at Soldier Field.
Likewise, all 6 of FoxSports.com’s experts like the Bears to triumph over the Vikings.
SI’s Peter King picks the Bears to win, 19-10.
And over at Yahoo! Sports, it’s a different story as two of their three experts take the Vikings over the Bears, but 74% of the Yahoo! users like the Bears.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler