The Bears will be without both starting cornerbacks this week as Charles Tillman and Nathan Vasher will be inactive.
Lovie Smith announced on Bears Game Day Live on Fox that Corey Graham and Trumaine McBride will start in their place. Danieal Manning was ruled out when the injury report was released Friday, meaning rookie Zackary Bowman and Marcus Hamilton will be the primary backups.
Vikings inactives: QB John David Booty (3rd), DB Madieu Williams, DB Benny Sapp, LB David Herron, T Marcus Johnson, DE Otis Grigsby, FB Jeff Dugan, DT Lerroy Guion.
Bears inactives: QB Caleb Hanie (3rd), CB Nathan Vasher, CB Charles Tillman, S Danieal Manning, LB Nick Roach, T Chris Williams, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Lloyd.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night