The Bears will be without both starting cornerbacks this week as Charles Tillman and Nathan Vasher will be inactive.
Lovie Smith announced on Bears Game Day Live on Fox that Corey Graham and Trumaine McBride will start in their place. Danieal Manning was ruled out when the injury report was released Friday, meaning rookie Zackary Bowman and Marcus Hamilton will be the primary backups.
Vikings inactives: QB John David Booty (3rd), DB Madieu Williams, DB Benny Sapp, LB David Herron, T Marcus Johnson, DE Otis Grigsby, FB Jeff Dugan, DT Lerroy Guion.
Bears inactives: QB Caleb Hanie (3rd), CB Nathan Vasher, CB Charles Tillman, S Danieal Manning, LB Nick Roach, T Chris Williams, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Lloyd.
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point