The Bears will be without both starting cornerbacks this week as Charles Tillman and Nathan Vasher will be inactive.
Lovie Smith announced on Bears Game Day Live on Fox that Corey Graham and Trumaine McBride will start in their place. Danieal Manning was ruled out when the injury report was released Friday, meaning rookie Zackary Bowman and Marcus Hamilton will be the primary backups.
Vikings inactives: QB John David Booty (3rd), DB Madieu Williams, DB Benny Sapp, LB David Herron, T Marcus Johnson, DE Otis Grigsby, FB Jeff Dugan, DT Lerroy Guion.
Bears inactives: QB Caleb Hanie (3rd), CB Nathan Vasher, CB Charles Tillman, S Danieal Manning, LB Nick Roach, T Chris Williams, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Lloyd.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear