The Bears will be without both starting cornerbacks this week as Charles Tillman and Nathan Vasher will be inactive.
Lovie Smith announced on Bears Game Day Live on Fox that Corey Graham and Trumaine McBride will start in their place. Danieal Manning was ruled out when the injury report was released Friday, meaning rookie Zackary Bowman and Marcus Hamilton will be the primary backups.
Vikings inactives: QB John David Booty (3rd), DB Madieu Williams, DB Benny Sapp, LB David Herron, T Marcus Johnson, DE Otis Grigsby, FB Jeff Dugan, DT Lerroy Guion.
Bears inactives: QB Caleb Hanie (3rd), CB Nathan Vasher, CB Charles Tillman, S Danieal Manning, LB Nick Roach, T Chris Williams, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Lloyd.
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks