Rookie Zackary Bowman received some bittersweet news Wednesday as he was named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week for his role in the Bears’ 48-41 victory over the Minnesota Vikings.
Bowman recovered a muffed punt in the end zone for a Bears touchdown. He also contributed later on defense with a game-sealing interception.
The award is bittersweet because Bowman was placed on IR with a biceps injury.
- Matt Forte, Bears set to part ways
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract