Lovie Smith reported during his weekly interview on Bears Game Day Live on Fox that all three players who were listed as questionable on the injury report — Brandon Lloyd, Danieal Manning, and Hunter Hillenmeyer — will not play today.
Filling in for Hillenmeyer at linebacker will be Nick Roach. Jamar Williams could see some action there, too.
With Charles Tillman and Nathan Vasher returning to the lineup, the Bears will move Corey Graham to the nickelback position.
As for rookie offensive tackle Chris Williams, he will dress today and Smith confirmed that he will play on some special teams, namely the field goal and possibly field goal block teams.
Lions: QB Drew Henson (3rd), S Dwight Smith, FB Jerome Felton, LB Jordon Dizon, G Manny Ramirez, C Andy McCollum, TE Casey Fitzsimmons, DT Landon Cohen.
Bears: QB Caleb Hanie (3rd), S Terrence Holt, S Danieal Manning, T Fred Miller, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Lloyd, LB Hunter Hillenmeyer, DT Anthony Adams.
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job