The Bears released their injury report Friday and there are six players on the list.
Kyle Orton is listed as doubtful after limited participation Friday. He did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday.
Charles Tillman is listed as questionable after limited participation. Mike Brown, Hunter Hillenmeyer, Brandon Lloyd, and Danieal Manning are all listed as probable after full participation.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone