While perusing the internet looking for national opinion on the upcoming Bears-Titans game, I staggered across an article from SI.com.
Needless to say, I couldn’t even get through the whole thing, so I had to skim over most of it. While choking it down like an 8-year old eating broccoli, I couldn’t help feeling the same blood-boiling intensity I felt while reading bulletin board material provided by opposing teams and players back during my “glory days.”
I whole heartedly agree with this pompous clown that with Kyle Orton at the helm, the Bears not only could keep this game close, but they could win it. But for him to say that if Rex Grossman starts at quarterback, the Titans will beat the Bears, 34-6, not only do the pieces not add up, but it’s a slap in the face to both Grossman and the entire Bears team.
Just one of many “experts” I would love to write an e-mail to on Monday morning should the Bears find a way to win this game.
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks