Friday’s injury report showed good news for the Bears. Three players were listed as probable, and only one — reserve offensive lineman Fred Miller — was listed as doubtful.
Linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer, quarterback Kyle Orton, and cornerback Charles Tillman were all listed as probable after practicing for the third straight day. Hillenmeyer had full participation while Orton and Tillman were limited in practice.
Odds are that Orton will start Sunday’s game in Green Bay, which should provide relief for Bears fans who’ve had enough of Rex Grossman after just one outing last week against the Titans.
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks