Friday’s injury report showed good news for the Bears. Three players were listed as probable, and only one — reserve offensive lineman Fred Miller — was listed as doubtful.
Linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer, quarterback Kyle Orton, and cornerback Charles Tillman were all listed as probable after practicing for the third straight day. Hillenmeyer had full participation while Orton and Tillman were limited in practice.
Odds are that Orton will start Sunday’s game in Green Bay, which should provide relief for Bears fans who’ve had enough of Rex Grossman after just one outing last week against the Titans.
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach