Friday’s injury report showed good news for the Bears. Three players were listed as probable, and only one — reserve offensive lineman Fred Miller — was listed as doubtful.
Linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer, quarterback Kyle Orton, and cornerback Charles Tillman were all listed as probable after practicing for the third straight day. Hillenmeyer had full participation while Orton and Tillman were limited in practice.
Odds are that Orton will start Sunday’s game in Green Bay, which should provide relief for Bears fans who’ve had enough of Rex Grossman after just one outing last week against the Titans.
- 2016 NFL Mock Drafts: Who will the Bears pick in the first round?
- Chicago Bears Draft Needs - 2016 NFL Draft
- Could Brian Hoyer sign with the Bears?
- Chicago Bears 2016 Season Predictions
- Chicago Bears 2016 Schedule and Previews
- Connor Cook to visit Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears preseason schedule
- Corey Coleman visits Bears
- Omar Bolden, Bears agree to one-year contract
- Bears sign offensive lineman Ted Larsen