Friday’s injury report showed good news for the Bears. Three players were listed as probable, and only one — reserve offensive lineman Fred Miller — was listed as doubtful.
Linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer, quarterback Kyle Orton, and cornerback Charles Tillman were all listed as probable after practicing for the third straight day. Hillenmeyer had full participation while Orton and Tillman were limited in practice.
Odds are that Orton will start Sunday’s game in Green Bay, which should provide relief for Bears fans who’ve had enough of Rex Grossman after just one outing last week against the Titans.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone