Friday’s injury report showed good news for the Bears. Three players were listed as probable, and only one — reserve offensive lineman Fred Miller — was listed as doubtful.
Linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer, quarterback Kyle Orton, and cornerback Charles Tillman were all listed as probable after practicing for the third straight day. Hillenmeyer had full participation while Orton and Tillman were limited in practice.
Odds are that Orton will start Sunday’s game in Green Bay, which should provide relief for Bears fans who’ve had enough of Rex Grossman after just one outing last week against the Titans.
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks