“I could sit here and say it’s my fault. But there are 11 guys out there on the field. I’m not the only one out there. I know at the end of the day I get blamed for the return game. That’s what they want to say because I’ve got the ball in my hand, but there are 11 guys on the field.”
-Bears wide receiver/kick returner Devin Hester on the struggles in the return game
Not exactly the most humble player on the team.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears