The Bears released their injury report on Friday and three players were listed as out for Sunday’s game against the Rams.
Wide receiver Marty Booker (knee), linebacker Darrell McClover (hamstring), and offensive tackle Fred Miller (shoulder), will not dress this week. Defensive tackle Marcus Harrison (knee) and linebacker Nick Roach (knee) are both probable.
With Booker missing the game, rookie Earl Bennett could be active for the game, or they may choose to go with just four wide receivers against a team they feel they can run the ball against.
With Miller inactive, rookie Chris Williams figures to be active again and will be the primary backup at tackle. If the Bears can get out to a big enough lead, Williams could see some more playing time this week. He played on five downs on the final drive against the Packers.
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed