The Bears released their injury report on Friday and three players were listed as out for Sunday’s game against the Rams.
Wide receiver Marty Booker (knee), linebacker Darrell McClover (hamstring), and offensive tackle Fred Miller (shoulder), will not dress this week. Defensive tackle Marcus Harrison (knee) and linebacker Nick Roach (knee) are both probable.
With Booker missing the game, rookie Earl Bennett could be active for the game, or they may choose to go with just four wide receivers against a team they feel they can run the ball against.
With Miller inactive, rookie Chris Williams figures to be active again and will be the primary backup at tackle. If the Bears can get out to a big enough lead, Williams could see some more playing time this week. He played on five downs on the final drive against the Packers.
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers