The Bears released their injury report on Friday and three players were listed as out for Sunday’s game against the Rams.
Wide receiver Marty Booker (knee), linebacker Darrell McClover (hamstring), and offensive tackle Fred Miller (shoulder), will not dress this week. Defensive tackle Marcus Harrison (knee) and linebacker Nick Roach (knee) are both probable.
With Booker missing the game, rookie Earl Bennett could be active for the game, or they may choose to go with just four wide receivers against a team they feel they can run the ball against.
With Miller inactive, rookie Chris Williams figures to be active again and will be the primary backup at tackle. If the Bears can get out to a big enough lead, Williams could see some more playing time this week. He played on five downs on the final drive against the Packers.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year