The Bears released their injury report on Friday and three players were listed as out for Sunday’s game against the Rams.
Wide receiver Marty Booker (knee), linebacker Darrell McClover (hamstring), and offensive tackle Fred Miller (shoulder), will not dress this week. Defensive tackle Marcus Harrison (knee) and linebacker Nick Roach (knee) are both probable.
With Booker missing the game, rookie Earl Bennett could be active for the game, or they may choose to go with just four wide receivers against a team they feel they can run the ball against.
With Miller inactive, rookie Chris Williams figures to be active again and will be the primary backup at tackle. If the Bears can get out to a big enough lead, Williams could see some more playing time this week. He played on five downs on the final drive against the Packers.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler