Bears running back Matt Forte was named Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week for his performance in the Bears’ 27-3 victory over the St. Louis Rams last week.
Forte rushed for 139 yards and two touchdowns on 21 attempts. He beat out Falcons wide receiver Harry Douglas, Raiders running back Darren McFadden, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco, and Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin.
View the full story on NFL.com here.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year