Bears running back Matt Forte was named Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week for his performance in the Bears’ 27-3 victory over the St. Louis Rams last week.
Forte rushed for 139 yards and two touchdowns on 21 attempts. He beat out Falcons wide receiver Harry Douglas, Raiders running back Darren McFadden, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco, and Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin.
View the full story on NFL.com here.
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks
- Bears release Antrel Rolle, Matt Slauson
- Bears sign veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer
- Chicago Bears draft Daniel Braverman in seventh round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft DeAndre Houston-Carson in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jordan Howard in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Deiondre' Hall in fourth round of 2016 NFL Draft