Bears running back Matt Forte was named Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week for his performance in the Bears’ 27-3 victory over the St. Louis Rams last week.
Forte rushed for 139 yards and two touchdowns on 21 attempts. He beat out Falcons wide receiver Harry Douglas, Raiders running back Darren McFadden, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco, and Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin.
View the full story on NFL.com here.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears