Bears running back Matt Forte was named Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Week for his performance in the Bears’ 27-3 victory over the St. Louis Rams last week.
Forte rushed for 139 yards and two touchdowns on 21 attempts. He beat out Falcons wide receiver Harry Douglas, Raiders running back Darren McFadden, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco, and Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin.
View the full story on NFL.com here.
- Chicago Bears draft Jonathan Bullard in third round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Cody Whitehair in second round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Which first-round rookies will Bears face in 2016?
- Chicago Bears draft Leonard Floyd in first round of 2016 NFL Draft
- 2016 NFL Mock Drafts: Who will the Bears pick in the first round?
- Chicago Bears Draft Needs - 2016 NFL Draft
- Could Brian Hoyer sign with the Bears?
- Chicago Bears 2016 Season Predictions
- Chicago Bears 2016 Schedule and Previews
- Connor Cook to visit Bears