Bears tight end Desmond Clark, defensive end Adewale Ogunleye, and defensive tackle Anthony Adams will all play today against the Jacksonville Jaguars, head coach Lovie Smith confirmed on FOX’s Bears GameDay Live.
Clark suffered a hamstring injury late in the week, but he’ll be fine and ready to go. Ogunleye has battled a shoulder injury and Adams a bad foot, but both will start on the defensive line today, Adams in place of the injured Dusty Dvoracek.
Jaguars: FB Greg Jones, LB Thomas Williams, LB Tim Shaw, C Drew Miller, WR Mike Walker, WR Troy Williamson, DT Tony McDaniel, DE Mkristo Bruce.
Bears: QB Caleb Hanie, RB Kevin Jones, FB Jason McKie, G Terrence Metcalf, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Rideau, NT Dusty Dvoracek, DE Ervin Baldwin.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears