Bears tight end Desmond Clark, defensive end Adewale Ogunleye, and defensive tackle Anthony Adams will all play today against the Jacksonville Jaguars, head coach Lovie Smith confirmed on FOX’s Bears GameDay Live.
Clark suffered a hamstring injury late in the week, but he’ll be fine and ready to go. Ogunleye has battled a shoulder injury and Adams a bad foot, but both will start on the defensive line today, Adams in place of the injured Dusty Dvoracek.
Jaguars: FB Greg Jones, LB Thomas Williams, LB Tim Shaw, C Drew Miller, WR Mike Walker, WR Troy Williamson, DT Tony McDaniel, DE Mkristo Bruce.
Bears: QB Caleb Hanie, RB Kevin Jones, FB Jason McKie, G Terrence Metcalf, DT Matt Toeaina, WR Brandon Rideau, NT Dusty Dvoracek, DE Ervin Baldwin.
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job