“We need the Bears to blow it. Where are they playing, at home? Great. They’ll definitely blow it.”
-Former Bear and current Minnesota Vikings wide receiver, Bobby Wade, on the Bears heading into their game with the Green Bay Packers.
He’s such a schmuck. What’s he ever done in this league that merits him running his mouth like a blithering idiot?
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach