“Best receiver in the business right now. It will be a challenge. He plays big. I compare him to Steve Smith. Steve Smith is small, but he plays big.”
-Bears cornerback Charles Tillman on Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson.
Not exactly an inspiring comment from Tillman, who got torched by Smith in the 2005 playoffs.
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game