“Best receiver in the business right now. It will be a challenge. He plays big. I compare him to Steve Smith. Steve Smith is small, but he plays big.”
-Bears cornerback Charles Tillman on Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson.
Not exactly an inspiring comment from Tillman, who got torched by Smith in the 2005 playoffs.
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd