“Best receiver in the business right now. It will be a challenge. He plays big. I compare him to Steve Smith. Steve Smith is small, but he plays big.”
-Bears cornerback Charles Tillman on Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson.
Not exactly an inspiring comment from Tillman, who got torched by Smith in the 2005 playoffs.
- ‘Mitch Trubisky Era’ begins now for the Chicago Bears
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday