Bears safety Mike Brown was lost for the season yet again, albeit with just one game left this year. It’s because of this inability to finish a season healthy that could make Brown expendable this coming off-season.
Brown aggravated his sore calf muscle, which had been bothering him for weeks, during Monday night’s game against Green Bay.
Brown was placed on IR and the Bears signed a familiar face to fill his spot on the active roster. Ex-Bear Cameron Worrell was added for special team depth.
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce