Bears safety Mike Brown was lost for the season yet again, albeit with just one game left this year. It’s because of this inability to finish a season healthy that could make Brown expendable this coming off-season.
Brown aggravated his sore calf muscle, which had been bothering him for weeks, during Monday night’s game against Green Bay.
Brown was placed on IR and the Bears signed a familiar face to fill his spot on the active roster. Ex-Bear Cameron Worrell was added for special team depth.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone