Bears safety Mike Brown was lost for the season yet again, albeit with just one game left this year. It’s because of this inability to finish a season healthy that could make Brown expendable this coming off-season.
Brown aggravated his sore calf muscle, which had been bothering him for weeks, during Monday night’s game against Green Bay.
Brown was placed on IR and the Bears signed a familiar face to fill his spot on the active roster. Ex-Bear Cameron Worrell was added for special team depth.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night