The 2009 preseason schedule was unveiled and the Bears will certainly have some good competition to get them ready for the regular season.
The Bears will open the preseason on the road against Dick Jauron’s Buffalo Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium. They will be the first team to get a look at Terrell Owens wearing the navy blue jersey and red helmet.
They will return the following weekend to host the New York Giants at Soldier Field before traveling to Denver to take on the Broncos. Could Jay Cutler being donning the white uniform of the Bears while taking on his former team? Not likely, but it would make for an interesting story line in an otherwise vanilla preseason game.
The Bears conclude the preseason, as they have become accustomed to doing, against the Cleveland Browns at Soldier Field.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year