The 2009 preseason schedule was unveiled and the Bears will certainly have some good competition to get them ready for the regular season.
The Bears will open the preseason on the road against Dick Jauron’s Buffalo Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium. They will be the first team to get a look at Terrell Owens wearing the navy blue jersey and red helmet.
They will return the following weekend to host the New York Giants at Soldier Field before traveling to Denver to take on the Broncos. Could Jay Cutler being donning the white uniform of the Bears while taking on his former team? Not likely, but it would make for an interesting story line in an otherwise vanilla preseason game.
The Bears conclude the preseason, as they have become accustomed to doing, against the Cleveland Browns at Soldier Field.
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury