In an interview with Larry Mayer on ChicagoBears.com, Bears general manager Jerry Angelo discusses the latest rumors about Orlando Pace, Ken Lucas, and Jay Cutler as well as a range of other topics concerning the ball club.
I suspected after the Bears signed Kevin Shaffer that it was still a possibility that the Bears could take an offensive tackle with their first round pick, and Angelo said as much in the interview. But I also suspect that if the Bears do sign Orlando Pace, then a wide receiver, defensive lineman, or safety could be a real possibility at pick No. 18.
Read the full interview here.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler