In an interview with Larry Mayer on ChicagoBears.com, Bears general manager Jerry Angelo discusses the latest rumors about Orlando Pace, Ken Lucas, and Jay Cutler as well as a range of other topics concerning the ball club.
I suspected after the Bears signed Kevin Shaffer that it was still a possibility that the Bears could take an offensive tackle with their first round pick, and Angelo said as much in the interview. But I also suspect that if the Bears do sign Orlando Pace, then a wide receiver, defensive lineman, or safety could be a real possibility at pick No. 18.
Read the full interview here.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear