With the Packers switching to a 3-4 defense, the addition of first round pick B.J. Raji could cause headaches for the Bears and other division rivals for years to come. Raji has a big body and can take up space and blockers, freeing up the linebackers to wreak havoc.
Hate to say it, but a good pick for the Packers.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears