“We’re gonna be really good, I guarantee it. We’ve got a great thing going this offseason. We’ve got such a good locker room. There’s so much more competitiveness this year. I really think we’re gonna surprise people. They’ll be saying, ‘Wow, the Bengals are 6-0 … Wow, the Bengals are 10-2. Where did this come from?'”
-Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer on how he feels his team will fare in 2009.
Be alert, Bears fans. If Palmer’s predictions come true, the Bears will be visiting the 6-0 Bengals on Oct. 25 in Cincinnati. And you know Cedric Benson and Tank Johnson have a few things in mind for their former employer. But if Palmer’s 10-2 prediction comes true, I’m willing to bet one of those two losses came against the Bears.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears