“We’re gonna be really good, I guarantee it. We’ve got a great thing going this offseason. We’ve got such a good locker room. There’s so much more competitiveness this year. I really think we’re gonna surprise people. They’ll be saying, ‘Wow, the Bengals are 6-0 … Wow, the Bengals are 10-2. Where did this come from?'”
-Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer on how he feels his team will fare in 2009.
Be alert, Bears fans. If Palmer’s predictions come true, the Bears will be visiting the 6-0 Bengals on Oct. 25 in Cincinnati. And you know Cedric Benson and Tank Johnson have a few things in mind for their former employer. But if Palmer’s 10-2 prediction comes true, I’m willing to bet one of those two losses came against the Bears.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year