“We’re gonna be really good, I guarantee it. We’ve got a great thing going this offseason. We’ve got such a good locker room. There’s so much more competitiveness this year. I really think we’re gonna surprise people. They’ll be saying, ‘Wow, the Bengals are 6-0 … Wow, the Bengals are 10-2. Where did this come from?'”
-Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer on how he feels his team will fare in 2009.
Be alert, Bears fans. If Palmer’s predictions come true, the Bears will be visiting the 6-0 Bengals on Oct. 25 in Cincinnati. And you know Cedric Benson and Tank Johnson have a few things in mind for their former employer. But if Palmer’s 10-2 prediction comes true, I’m willing to bet one of those two losses came against the Bears.
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach