“We’re gonna be really good, I guarantee it. We’ve got a great thing going this offseason. We’ve got such a good locker room. There’s so much more competitiveness this year. I really think we’re gonna surprise people. They’ll be saying, ‘Wow, the Bengals are 6-0 … Wow, the Bengals are 10-2. Where did this come from?'”
-Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer on how he feels his team will fare in 2009.
Be alert, Bears fans. If Palmer’s predictions come true, the Bears will be visiting the 6-0 Bengals on Oct. 25 in Cincinnati. And you know Cedric Benson and Tank Johnson have a few things in mind for their former employer. But if Palmer’s 10-2 prediction comes true, I’m willing to bet one of those two losses came against the Bears.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler