We’ve unfortunately hit one of the worst times of the NFL off-season. There isn’t much going on between now and training camp in mid-July. And with the NBA and NHL playoffs expiring soon, there won’t be much to watch in the world of professional sports. Sure, there’s mid-season baseball, but we all know that the MLB season doesn’t really heat up until after the All-Star break.
So, what do you do when you don’t have much to talk about? You promote a quiz on ChicagoBears.com. Go ahead and take it and see how much you remember. I actually did better than I expected considering my memory is that of a 72-year-old man. I scored 9 out of 12 while missing questions 6, 10, and 12. By the way, I know it was three years ago, but nobody should get Question 8 wrong. It was a beautiful game to watch.
Perhaps if I get some time this summer, I’ll compile a quiz for all of you to take.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear