We’ve unfortunately hit one of the worst times of the NFL off-season. There isn’t much going on between now and training camp in mid-July. And with the NBA and NHL playoffs expiring soon, there won’t be much to watch in the world of professional sports. Sure, there’s mid-season baseball, but we all know that the MLB season doesn’t really heat up until after the All-Star break.
So, what do you do when you don’t have much to talk about? You promote a quiz on ChicagoBears.com. Go ahead and take it and see how much you remember. I actually did better than I expected considering my memory is that of a 72-year-old man. I scored 9 out of 12 while missing questions 6, 10, and 12. By the way, I know it was three years ago, but nobody should get Question 8 wrong. It was a beautiful game to watch.
Perhaps if I get some time this summer, I’ll compile a quiz for all of you to take.
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach