We’ve unfortunately hit one of the worst times of the NFL off-season. There isn’t much going on between now and training camp in mid-July. And with the NBA and NHL playoffs expiring soon, there won’t be much to watch in the world of professional sports. Sure, there’s mid-season baseball, but we all know that the MLB season doesn’t really heat up until after the All-Star break.
So, what do you do when you don’t have much to talk about? You promote a quiz on ChicagoBears.com. Go ahead and take it and see how much you remember. I actually did better than I expected considering my memory is that of a 72-year-old man. I scored 9 out of 12 while missing questions 6, 10, and 12. By the way, I know it was three years ago, but nobody should get Question 8 wrong. It was a beautiful game to watch.
Perhaps if I get some time this summer, I’ll compile a quiz for all of you to take.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone