We’ve unfortunately hit one of the worst times of the NFL off-season. There isn’t much going on between now and training camp in mid-July. And with the NBA and NHL playoffs expiring soon, there won’t be much to watch in the world of professional sports. Sure, there’s mid-season baseball, but we all know that the MLB season doesn’t really heat up until after the All-Star break.
So, what do you do when you don’t have much to talk about? You promote a quiz on ChicagoBears.com. Go ahead and take it and see how much you remember. I actually did better than I expected considering my memory is that of a 72-year-old man. I scored 9 out of 12 while missing questions 6, 10, and 12. By the way, I know it was three years ago, but nobody should get Question 8 wrong. It was a beautiful game to watch.
Perhaps if I get some time this summer, I’ll compile a quiz for all of you to take.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler