”He’s expected to [defecate] gold, excuse my language.”
-Bears wide receiver Rashied Davis on the unrealistically high expectations thrust upon new quarterback Jay Cutler.
The actual word Davis uses makes it funnier, but Davis is spot on with his analogy.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears