”He’s expected to [defecate] gold, excuse my language.”
-Bears wide receiver Rashied Davis on the unrealistically high expectations thrust upon new quarterback Jay Cutler.
The actual word Davis uses makes it funnier, but Davis is spot on with his analogy.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year