The Bears certainly had a busy Friday afternoon. In addition to extending defensive lineman Israel Idonije’s contract by two years, and signing free agent linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa to a one-year deal, the Bears agreed to terms with seven of their nine draft picks.
ChicagoBears.com reports that defensive end Henry Melton, cornerback D.J. Moore, wide receiver Johnny Knox, linebacker Marcus Freeman, safety Al Afalava, offensive lineman Lance Louis and wide receiver Derek Kinder all agreed to 4-year deals.
The Bears have traditionally been one of the first teams in the NFL to sign all their draft picks. Only their top two picks, defensive lineman Jarron Gilbert and receiver Juaquin Iglesias remain unsigned.
- Matt Forte, Bears set to part ways
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract