The Houston Texans signed former Bears quarterback Rex Grossman on Friday. The deal is reportedly for one year and worth $620,000, according the Chicago Tribune.
Grossman will compete with recently-signed Dan Orlovsky, who spent last season with the Lions, and Alex Brink for backup duties behind starter Matt Schaub.
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed