The Houston Texans signed former Bears quarterback Rex Grossman on Friday. The deal is reportedly for one year and worth $620,000, according the Chicago Tribune.
Grossman will compete with recently-signed Dan Orlovsky, who spent last season with the Lions, and Alex Brink for backup duties behind starter Matt Schaub.
- Matt Forte, Bears set to part ways
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract