Former Bears safety Mike Brown has agreed to a deal with the Kansas City Chiefs. Terms of the contract were not released.
As we’ve been saying around these parts for quite some time, if Brown can stay healthy, the Chiefs will have added a solid piece at what should be a good price.
Brown may have lost a step during four injury-plagued seasons from 2004 to 2007, but he played all but the final game last year. His declining athletic ability will be overshadowed by his football intellect as long as he can stay on the field.
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50