Former Bears safety Mike Brown has agreed to a deal with the Kansas City Chiefs. Terms of the contract were not released.
As we’ve been saying around these parts for quite some time, if Brown can stay healthy, the Chiefs will have added a solid piece at what should be a good price.
Brown may have lost a step during four injury-plagued seasons from 2004 to 2007, but he played all but the final game last year. His declining athletic ability will be overshadowed by his football intellect as long as he can stay on the field.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears