Former Bears safety Mike Brown has agreed to a deal with the Kansas City Chiefs. Terms of the contract were not released.
As we’ve been saying around these parts for quite some time, if Brown can stay healthy, the Chiefs will have added a solid piece at what should be a good price.
Brown may have lost a step during four injury-plagued seasons from 2004 to 2007, but he played all but the final game last year. His declining athletic ability will be overshadowed by his football intellect as long as he can stay on the field.
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?