Former Bears safety Mike Brown has agreed to a deal with the Kansas City Chiefs. Terms of the contract were not released.
As we’ve been saying around these parts for quite some time, if Brown can stay healthy, the Chiefs will have added a solid piece at what should be a good price.
Brown may have lost a step during four injury-plagued seasons from 2004 to 2007, but he played all but the final game last year. His declining athletic ability will be overshadowed by his football intellect as long as he can stay on the field.
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?
- Chicago Bears rookie uniform numbers revealed
- 2016 Chicago Bears draft picks
- Bears release Antrel Rolle, Matt Slauson
- Bears sign veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer
- Chicago Bears draft Daniel Braverman in seventh round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft DeAndre Houston-Carson in sixth round of 2016 NFL Draft
- Chicago Bears draft Jordan Howard in fifth round of 2016 NFL Draft