Former Bears safety Mike Brown has agreed to a deal with the Kansas City Chiefs. Terms of the contract were not released.
As we’ve been saying around these parts for quite some time, if Brown can stay healthy, the Chiefs will have added a solid piece at what should be a good price.
Brown may have lost a step during four injury-plagued seasons from 2004 to 2007, but he played all but the final game last year. His declining athletic ability will be overshadowed by his football intellect as long as he can stay on the field.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year