About a month ago, ChicagoBears.com wrote a Bears quiz and I referenced it in one of my blog posts. In that post, I also said I’d compile a quiz if I happened to get some time to do so this summer. As luck would have it, I had some spare time and managed to come up with 100 questions regarding the 2008 Bears season. I broke the quiz down into ten 10-question parts.
Here’s Part 10 of the quiz.
1. Which Bear led the team in tackles in 2008? [ Reveal Answer ]
- Alex Brown
- Brian Urlacher
- Lance Briggs
- Adewale Ogunleye
2. What was Brad Maynard’s league ranking in number of punts in 2008? [ Reveal Answer ]
3. At what percent did Robbie Gould convert his field goals in 2008? [ Reveal Answer ]
4. What was Kyle Orton’s league ranking in quarterback rating? [ Reveal Answer ]
5. Against which team did Matt Forte record his highest single-game rushing total? [ Reveal Answer ]
6. Against which team did Kyle Orton throw for his most passing yards? [ Reveal Answer ]
7. What was the Bears’ division record in 2008? [ Reveal Answer ]
8. What was the Bears’ conference record in 2008? [ Reveal Answer ]
9. How many rushing touchdowns did Matt Forte have in 2008? [ Reveal Answer ]
10. How many passing touchdowns did Kyle Orton have in 2008? [ Reveal Answer ]
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department