ESPN.com’s KC Joyner continues to stand firmly behind his belief that Jay Cutler will remind Bears fans of Rex Grossman with a lot of the same risk taking that Grossman had done in six seasons with the team.
In a good blog post by the Sun-Times’ Brad Biggs, Biggs gives excerpts from a recent chat session conducted by Joyner. Give it a look. It’s a good read.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone