It’s an exciting time of the year for me. Today marks the one year anniversary of my first blog entry. As I pause and think back about the year that was, I marvel at this blog’s journey. Overall, I’m pleased with the 466 entries I’ve written and happy with the news, insight and analysis I’ve provided to readers.
I believe I can draw parallels between my blog’s first year of existence and the 2008 Bears season of which it covered. It was exciting, entertaining, had its ups and downs, and ultimately was enjoyable. However, much like the Bears will be looking to improve from last year, I, too, will try to step up my level of performance and provide more news and insight as we enter the new season.
We’re just 10 days away from the start of the 2009 training camp and we have much to look forward to in the months ahead.
Thanks to all those who have visited the site over the past 365 days. I appreciate your support and hope you have enjoyed coming here to get your Bears fix.
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler