It’s an exciting time of the year for me. Today marks the one year anniversary of my first blog entry. As I pause and think back about the year that was, I marvel at this blog’s journey. Overall, I’m pleased with the 466 entries I’ve written and happy with the news, insight and analysis I’ve provided to readers.
I believe I can draw parallels between my blog’s first year of existence and the 2008 Bears season of which it covered. It was exciting, entertaining, had its ups and downs, and ultimately was enjoyable. However, much like the Bears will be looking to improve from last year, I, too, will try to step up my level of performance and provide more news and insight as we enter the new season.
We’re just 10 days away from the start of the 2009 training camp and we have much to look forward to in the months ahead.
Thanks to all those who have visited the site over the past 365 days. I appreciate your support and hope you have enjoyed coming here to get your Bears fix.
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers