It’s an exciting time of the year for me. Today marks the one year anniversary of my first blog entry. As I pause and think back about the year that was, I marvel at this blog’s journey. Overall, I’m pleased with the 466 entries I’ve written and happy with the news, insight and analysis I’ve provided to readers.
I believe I can draw parallels between my blog’s first year of existence and the 2008 Bears season of which it covered. It was exciting, entertaining, had its ups and downs, and ultimately was enjoyable. However, much like the Bears will be looking to improve from last year, I, too, will try to step up my level of performance and provide more news and insight as we enter the new season.
We’re just 10 days away from the start of the 2009 training camp and we have much to look forward to in the months ahead.
Thanks to all those who have visited the site over the past 365 days. I appreciate your support and hope you have enjoyed coming here to get your Bears fix.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone