Kyle Orton’s debut with the Denver Broncos did not go as well as he had hoped. He completed 9 of 16 passes for 89 yards, but his first three drives all ended with interceptions.
Said Orton: “I’m not worried about it. I’ve got a lot of confidence in myself. I think my team has a lot of confidence in me. … I don’t want to make those decisions and throw three interceptions.”
Backup Chris Simms played markedly better, completing 11 of 17 passes for 142 yards and 2 touchdowns, although that was against a second-string defense.
- Matt Forte, Bears set to part ways
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract