Love him, like him, or hate him, Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco is certainly a talented player. But now he’s making headlines for more than catching passes.
The Bengals held out kicker Shayne Graham as a precaution because of a groin injury in their Thursday night preseason game against the Patriots, so Ochocinco kicked the extra point following a Bengals first-half touchdown.
” ‘Esteban’ Ochocinco is back, the most interesting footballer in the world,” Ochocinco said. “Everyone has to remember, I’ve always said that soccer is my No. 1 sport. I think Ronaldinho would be proud of me right now.”
Ochocinco went on to kickoff at the start of the second half.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear