Love him, like him, or hate him, Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco is certainly a talented player. But now he’s making headlines for more than catching passes.
The Bengals held out kicker Shayne Graham as a precaution because of a groin injury in their Thursday night preseason game against the Patriots, so Ochocinco kicked the extra point following a Bengals first-half touchdown.
” ‘Esteban’ Ochocinco is back, the most interesting footballer in the world,” Ochocinco said. “Everyone has to remember, I’ve always said that soccer is my No. 1 sport. I think Ronaldinho would be proud of me right now.”
Ochocinco went on to kickoff at the start of the second half.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears