Love him, like him, or hate him, Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco is certainly a talented player. But now he’s making headlines for more than catching passes.
The Bengals held out kicker Shayne Graham as a precaution because of a groin injury in their Thursday night preseason game against the Patriots, so Ochocinco kicked the extra point following a Bengals first-half touchdown.
” ‘Esteban’ Ochocinco is back, the most interesting footballer in the world,” Ochocinco said. “Everyone has to remember, I’ve always said that soccer is my No. 1 sport. I think Ronaldinho would be proud of me right now.”
Ochocinco went on to kickoff at the start of the second half.
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks