“He gave me the shoes he wore in the game. I actually smelled them and they didn’t stink.”
-Brian Urlacher talking about a pair of shoes he received from the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James.
Just had to share this quote, even though it didn’t pertain to football. Urlacher’s a weird guy.
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50