“He gave me the shoes he wore in the game. I actually smelled them and they didn’t stink.”
-Brian Urlacher talking about a pair of shoes he received from the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James.
Just had to share this quote, even though it didn’t pertain to football. Urlacher’s a weird guy.
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear