“He gave me the shoes he wore in the game. I actually smelled them and they didn’t stink.”
-Brian Urlacher talking about a pair of shoes he received from the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James.
Just had to share this quote, even though it didn’t pertain to football. Urlacher’s a weird guy.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year