“He gave me the shoes he wore in the game. I actually smelled them and they didn’t stink.”
-Brian Urlacher talking about a pair of shoes he received from the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James.
Just had to share this quote, even though it didn’t pertain to football. Urlacher’s a weird guy.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone