Wow, let’s start preparing for 2010.
That was about the worst performance I can ever remember from a Bears team. Five possessions, five scores for the Bengals. Five possessions, one field goal for the Bears. And two turnovers.
Defense: stinks. Offense: stinks. Special teams: stinks. Coaching: stinks. Sorry to sound like Jim Mora, but let us face the awful truth.
I can’t imagine the onslaught continuing in the second half. I have to imagine the Bears will at least put up a few scores and make this semi-respectable, but the game is way out of reach. All they can do now is play for pride, what little is left.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone