Wow, let’s start preparing for 2010.
That was about the worst performance I can ever remember from a Bears team. Five possessions, five scores for the Bengals. Five possessions, one field goal for the Bears. And two turnovers.
Defense: stinks. Offense: stinks. Special teams: stinks. Coaching: stinks. Sorry to sound like Jim Mora, but let us face the awful truth.
I can’t imagine the onslaught continuing in the second half. I have to imagine the Bears will at least put up a few scores and make this semi-respectable, but the game is way out of reach. All they can do now is play for pride, what little is left.
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal
- Chicago Bears sign offensive tackle Nate Chandler
- Jake Long to work out with Bears
- Alshon Jeffery contract status: WR skips voluntary practices
- Bears sign Leonard Floyd
- Report: Chicago Bears, Willie Young in contract extension talks
- Which Bears veterans are on high alert following NFL Draft?