Wow, let’s start preparing for 2010.
That was about the worst performance I can ever remember from a Bears team. Five possessions, five scores for the Bengals. Five possessions, one field goal for the Bears. And two turnovers.
Defense: stinks. Offense: stinks. Special teams: stinks. Coaching: stinks. Sorry to sound like Jim Mora, but let us face the awful truth.
I can’t imagine the onslaught continuing in the second half. I have to imagine the Bears will at least put up a few scores and make this semi-respectable, but the game is way out of reach. All they can do now is play for pride, what little is left.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year