Wow, let’s start preparing for 2010.
That was about the worst performance I can ever remember from a Bears team. Five possessions, five scores for the Bengals. Five possessions, one field goal for the Bears. And two turnovers.
Defense: stinks. Offense: stinks. Special teams: stinks. Coaching: stinks. Sorry to sound like Jim Mora, but let us face the awful truth.
I can’t imagine the onslaught continuing in the second half. I have to imagine the Bears will at least put up a few scores and make this semi-respectable, but the game is way out of reach. All they can do now is play for pride, what little is left.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night