I don’t have many thoughts to share, so I’ll keep this brief.
That was the worst Bears game I can remember seeing. And the only thing worse than seeing the Bears lose 45-10 is losing badly to Cedric Benson, a player who was an absolute bust with the Bears but has went on to become a good back.
I’ve said this all season long and I’m not going to stop now. This pass defense is atrocious and I’m embarrassed by the way they played today. Every single player and coach in that locker room should be ashamed at the way they performed today.
Let’s get one thing straight: the way they played tonight, they won’t be able to beat the Browns next week.
- Bears will eye Broncos free agents
- Final 2015 NFL Power Rankings
- Free Agency: Is Shea McClellin done with Bears?
- Would Jahri Evans make sense for the Bears?
- Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning, Cam Newton differences plentiful
- Super Bowl 50: Pass rush still most valuable NFL asset
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point