I don’t have many thoughts to share, so I’ll keep this brief.
That was the worst Bears game I can remember seeing. And the only thing worse than seeing the Bears lose 45-10 is losing badly to Cedric Benson, a player who was an absolute bust with the Bears but has went on to become a good back.
I’ve said this all season long and I’m not going to stop now. This pass defense is atrocious and I’m embarrassed by the way they played today. Every single player and coach in that locker room should be ashamed at the way they performed today.
Let’s get one thing straight: the way they played tonight, they won’t be able to beat the Browns next week.
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears