I don’t have many thoughts to share, so I’ll keep this brief.
That was the worst Bears game I can remember seeing. And the only thing worse than seeing the Bears lose 45-10 is losing badly to Cedric Benson, a player who was an absolute bust with the Bears but has went on to become a good back.
I’ve said this all season long and I’m not going to stop now. This pass defense is atrocious and I’m embarrassed by the way they played today. Every single player and coach in that locker room should be ashamed at the way they performed today.
Let’s get one thing straight: the way they played tonight, they won’t be able to beat the Browns next week.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year