How disappointing is it that after witnessing our Bears get their butts kicked again, we can’t enjoy the Packers’ 38-28 loss to the previously winless Buccaneers? It’s not as if we can laugh at the Packers because they can laugh just as hard at the Bears’ pathetic defense.
The only ones truly laughing this weekend are the Vikings and their fans, as Minnesota is now up to a comfortable three game lead in the NFC North.
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job