How disappointing is it that after witnessing our Bears get their butts kicked again, we can’t enjoy the Packers’ 38-28 loss to the previously winless Buccaneers? It’s not as if we can laugh at the Packers because they can laugh just as hard at the Bears’ pathetic defense.
The only ones truly laughing this weekend are the Vikings and their fans, as Minnesota is now up to a comfortable three game lead in the NFC North.
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone
- Bears pass rush just not hitting home
- Bears offensive line makes it difficult to do much of anything
- Bears run game must pick up the slack in Cutler's stead
- Bears run defense showed signs of life before injuries
- Lamarr Houston injury opens door for Leonard Floyd
- Eddie Goldman injury is most alarming one for Bears
- Alshon Jeffery’s contract at top of mind Monday night