How disappointing is it that after witnessing our Bears get their butts kicked again, we can’t enjoy the Packers’ 38-28 loss to the previously winless Buccaneers? It’s not as if we can laugh at the Packers because they can laugh just as hard at the Bears’ pathetic defense.
The only ones truly laughing this weekend are the Vikings and their fans, as Minnesota is now up to a comfortable three game lead in the NFC North.
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday
- Vic Fangio, Bears can’t be headed toward a divorce
- 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year