How disappointing is it that after witnessing our Bears get their butts kicked again, we can’t enjoy the Packers’ 38-28 loss to the previously winless Buccaneers? It’s not as if we can laugh at the Packers because they can laugh just as hard at the Bears’ pathetic defense.
The only ones truly laughing this weekend are the Vikings and their fans, as Minnesota is now up to a comfortable three game lead in the NFC North.
- NFL Predictions: 2015 Week 21 Picks — Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Odds: Analyzing the lines for 2016 season
- Bears' Zach Miller seeking big free agent contract
- Cam Newton’s race comments off base, miss the point
- Dave Wannstedt offers solution to defending Carolina Panthers
- Phil Emery joining Atlanta Falcons scouting department
- NFL Power Rankings: 2015 Week 21 -- Super Bowl 50
- Ron Rivera channeling Mike Ditka, 1985 Bears before Super Bowl
- Wide receivers coach Mike Groh leaves Bears for Rams
- Bears hire Dave Ragone as new quarterbacks coach