Bears quarterback Jay Cutler reacts after getting hit in the head during a game against the San Francisco 49ers. Cutler, who hasn’t been protected by his offensive line well in 2009, has got to be feeling the effects of a season of punishment.
I feel bad for Bridgewater … no one likes to see an injury … but Vikings will be just fine without him. Pro Bowler? Not really.
- Breaking down the Bears, post-dress rehearsal
- Bears-Patriots Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 2
- Bears-Broncos Preview: Four things to watch in Preseason Game 1
- Hroniss Grasu tears ACL; likely out for season
- Willie Young signs 2-year extension with Bears
- 2016 Chicago Bears training camp: what to watch
- Charles Tillman retires after 13 NFL seasons
- Legendary Bears defensive coordinator Buddy Ryan dies at 82
- Alshon Jeffery at minicamp, still wants long-term deal
- Bears sign Jonathan Bullard to 4-year deal