Bears quarterback Jay Cutler reacts after getting hit in the head during a game against the San Francisco 49ers. Cutler, who hasn’t been protected by his offensive line well in 2009, has got to be feeling the effects of a season of punishment.
RT @CoachBillick: Adam Shaheen is the vogue TE of today's NFL...former Bball player that plays above the rim. Rare attributes but still ver…
- ‘Mitch Trubisky Era’ begins now for the Chicago Bears
- Chicago Bears 2017 Schedule and Previews
- Bears free agent moves creating competition at positions of need
- Replacing Alshon Jeffery could be near-impossible task
- Bears to sign wide receiver Markus Wheaton
- Bears sign tight end Dion Sims
- Bears sign veteran safety Quintin Demps
- Where do Bears go from here at wide receiver?
- Ryan Pace and John Fox season-ending joint press conference
- Bears-Packers record headed for all-time tie on Sunday