Sports Illustrated’s Peter King came out with his early NFL power rankings and he didn’t look at the Bears with much adulation. King ranked the Bears No. 25 overall, one spot below the lowly Lions.
Apparently, the Bears’ splurge in free agency and the addition of the mad scientist, Mike Martz, did little for King.
- Chicago Bears tank? Not going to happen
- Jay Cutler's shoulder surgery could end Bears career
- Alshon Jeffery's suspension is Bears' long-term gain
- Jay Cutler at fault, but all Bears to blame in loss to Bucs
- Jay Cutler’s return sparks team as Bears beat Vikings
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury