Sports Illustrated’s Peter King came out with his early NFL power rankings and he didn’t look at the Bears with much adulation. King ranked the Bears No. 25 overall, one spot below the lowly Lions.
Apparently, the Bears’ splurge in free agency and the addition of the mad scientist, Mike Martz, did little for King.
- 'Jay Cutler or Brian Hoyer' quarterback controversy answer is clear
- Bears defense plays with a purpose against Lions
- Alshon Jeffery and the long ball take back seat to Eddie Royal’s short game
- Jordan Howard flashes potential -- and shades of Matt Forte
- Kevin White’s arrow pointing up despite injury
- Bears Quarterback Controversy? It’s Jay Cutler’s job
- Bears sign former Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell
- Bears promote QB Matt Barkley from the practice squad
- Bears taking step backward to take two steps forward?
- Robbie Gould missed, but rightfully gone